2012年2月29日星期三

rift platinum haha. ” - JCP

129748736959843750_273Report from the all Star weekend, US media called "Lindley mad" Lin Shuhao unabated, Union special Asia Media Group was arranged for him to visit yesterday. In an interview with Lin Shuhao said Yao is like your own family members and mentors.   He laughed, Yao Ming might skip class to see their play. Lin Shuhao says: "Yao Ming is a great friend, one to a miracle. NotTube what happens, he always supported me. As early as before I become famous, he had been concerned about me, make sure everything I no problem, also often suggested to me. I have to face a lot of media during the all star aoc gold, he advised me to fit, rather than escape. I told him, I do not have 2.26 metres high, I don't think easy to meet. Repeatedly to my maze, basketballTo life, to deal with the media. He was like my family, like my mentor. "In addition to grateful for Yao Ming, Lin Shuhao Yao started joking:" Although he far across the ocean, but he has been concerned about my game. I knew him for some time because I could not see the match aoc gold, maybe one day he will select cutting class to see my game rift platinum, haha. ”(温涛)    ()

没有评论:

发表评论