2012年3月12日星期一

world of tanks power leveling I feel successful - ZNR

129746420494943750_88Report from (reporter Tian Xinxin) and Morris defended guangsha team for last two different foreign aid, this game min lulei Ji 喆 and Zhu Yanxi two people staring at anti-Ramos, "he is better, our height difference with him world of tanks power leveling, but he is easily angered, not so good temper, so I went out on the pitch with his bucket. "Received 5 fouls Ji 喆 laughs on thisReporters said, "anyway, I feel successful, though I fouled as much. "Last night at the defensive end, and JI zhe Zhu Yanxi turn ahead of defending, as far as possible away from the attack of Ramos position. This was annoyed by Ramos, the body "retaliation", when attack turns, JI zhe over the elbow to the ground. "I must suffer in the body wot power leveling, I put my hand up, will not touch peopleHead, sometimes only on the psychological and his quarrel just to vent one ' s spleen, today he also ate twice against fouls and a t, my purpose was achieved. "Ji 喆 said. Zhu Yanxi, another feature of Ramos is rubbish, and Zhu Yanxi no, Ramos called themselves at the same time, they also repelled the, cause both sides to get a committed technologyThe Board. "After he was fouled, and sometimes is very impatient, tired world of tanks power leveling, so we also work well with this. "Zhu Yanxi said.

没有评论:

发表评论