2011年12月21日星期三

there are a lot of people

129667716768740392_2Golden Horse Award for an interview with Chen Yan-Greek: no transformation because the older play sexy Video: an interview with the years, our girl protagonist Chen Yan with the Greek Cypriot side. Golden Horse award best actress nomination of Chen Yan-Greek. NetEase entertainment on November 26 (text/photography/small card of video and song Cai Shiwei) lovely Chen Yan still has nearly 30 years of young Greek Cypriots, in the recent hit movie of the year, we have together womanChildren excellent play in the a 18 year old innocent girl, by virtue of the film swtor power leveling, she was with deanie, Shu Qi, Qin Hailu and other senior high cards with actress nominated for a Golden Horse Award for best performance by an actress in this rivalry, facing and shortlisted nominations with his idol was getting ready to be a very great honour thing, when the reporter asked whether, as you age increases, wants to go play some ground-breaking role,When did Chen Yan-Greek saying he did not plan to play sexy, when the same woman, but in short, not just in transition in order to a role, or do you want to see yourself like it or not. NetEase entertainment: just read you see deanie full of exciting? Chen Yan-Greek: very, very excited star wars the old republic, very excited, as has long been very fond of her, like her very much forProduct. This is the first time I met her I, feel, and nominated for best actress with her a real pleasure to me. NetEase entertainment: it will see her name when "Gee, I might have this year will not be too many opportunities"? Chen Yan-Greek: hahaha, she really was too strong. I think with me this year shortlisted several of the actress really isWonderful actress, and together they nominated really is a pleasure for me. NetEase entertainment: by virtue of the year, we catch up with the girl suddenly of scarlet-red, will find a lot of pressure, do not know how to adapt? Chen Yan-Greek: actually, no, because I am one or two days to be an actor, in fact, this section has gone nearly five years, so I thinkIs a step by step down, step by step, accumulation, "Jia Shen instrument" this role can be seen, I feel very happy, but does not feel the pressure, or does not know how to adapt. I think this is a very happy thing and everybody recognized me "Jia Shen instrument" this character, because approved "Jia Shen instrument" like me, is to me aA lot of fun things. I think that in this industry, there are a lot of people, they are continuing efforts, nothing should not be, is now seen, I feel pretty lucky, my heart is full of thanks. NetEase entertainment: ever wondered at this evening reception such as look for deanie, his favorite actor to communicate your experience? Chen��-Greek: just now I've told many directors took photographs, one may then go find some favorite actor to talk this way. NetEase entertainment: also agreed to continue to play after Idol play it? Chen Yan-Greek: do not reject you, I feel that if you have a good team, I want to work with directors and actors, I think it is possible. NetEase entertainment: person to aAge, is also hoping to get a growth of different attempts, that you can't always fresh and sweet style, so now is how to plan their own future next? Chen Yan-Greek: nor, I think an actor's face different challenges, I have no sense of deliberate planning and a day to degeneration, which day you want to play a woman, I think it's importantTo come and play are not my cup of, it should be in accordance with the entire team, and Director, roles, and competitors to measure do you want to do a transformation, not to show off what a role alone. NetEase entertainment: who are you and Ke Zhendong now greater pressure? Chen Yan-Greek: he pretty much stress, but I think for him, but he moreDoes not need pressure yeah, because the part is the first of those years, and have achieved very good results. However, he is also a long way in the future, I think he can take away slowly, step by step, learn, if the pressure is really so, I'll be looking to him to be an Assistant then.

没有评论:

发表评论